Is Your Drinking Affecting Yourself or Others?
You probably need some help if:
- you have failed to do what was normally expected of you because of your drinking;
- you have failed to remember what happened the night before because you had been drinking;
- you have needed a first drink in the morning to get yourself going after a heavy drinking session;
- you (or someone else) have been injured as a result of your drinking;
- you have felt guilty or remorse after drinking;
- you have felt that you should cut down drinking;
- people around you have been concerned about your drinking or have suggested you cut down;
- you have suffered from tremors, sweating, nausea, or insomnia when trying to quit or cut down drinking; or
- you have failed to control your drinking.
Stay calm if you have the above condition(s) because Help is Here for You. These help also extend to your family members.